Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Before & After

The Deed Is Done (inside joke for ashley hehe)
I've finally come around and decided after much debate (mainly... Jay sucking my hair in at night causing him to choke + when he'd hug me he'd accidently yank my head back cause my hair was just so darn long) that I've come to the conclusion... it's time for a haircut. Yesterday was the dreaded day (Jan. 27th), I went in at 11:30am and after an hour and a half I walked out about 13in. shorter and what felt like pounds lighter lol. I'm not to dissapointed in my choice, though it defintitely feels different and will take me a bit to figure out the best ways to style my new do --- (I'm hopeless when it comes to styling so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated) ;-) So... here's the new me --- enjoy




No comments: