Wednesday, June 30, 2010

2 1/2 Months

Michael is getting pretty darn close to his 3 month mark (HOLY COW!) and he's growing like a weed, his baby blessing will be on the 11th of July. He's moving around constantly, has pretty much outgrown his swaddle blanket, and his hair is lightening up to a reddish/brown color. He found his fist and loves sucking on it every chance he gets (especially when I'm carrying him around in his sling/wrap) He also smiles every time he wakes up (granted it only lasts for a short time before the pouty face starts but its sure cute ... he also has the BEST pouty faces EVER! lol). He's all about movement, so I can't wait to get him into a bouncer swing. Well there's tons of stuff I could keep writing about but I need to get off the internet so I hope y'all enjoy his latest pictures.









3 comments:

Amy said...

Aww. He is getting soo big! I love all the smiling pics and his cute outfit that says party at my crib 2 am lol.

I'm Dani said...

I just want to nibble on those cheeks! He is soooooooo cute, and so big! Good job Britt!

Amber D. said...

Too cute! My kids hair lightened up by this age as well, totally normal :)
His smiles are so contagious! Glad to see things are going well for you guys!