Tuesday, March 17, 2009

That's A Lot of Nuts!

While out for our normal sunday stroll Jay and I had the funniest experience while walking through Porter Park. This crazy and fearless little critter came bounding out from under the trees right up to Jay and I begging for some of the food that we had (peanuts lol). This little guy would stand up on his hind legs begging, and would eat right out of our hands. It was so funny! Hope y'all enjoy the pictures that we took (thank goodness I brought my camera along for this walk) ;-)

Our Little Begger






5 comments:

Smith1230 said...

That's pretty cute Brit. ;)

Peggy Rollins said...

Keep that camera rolling!!!

Mangum Life said...

Ya know it ;-) I LOVE taking pictures

Amy said...

I didn't know you had a blog! What a brave little guy, you could of had a free pet :)

Mangum Life said...

yeah it was so cute -- definitely one of our best sunday walks