Monday, March 9, 2009

Excited For School

I just recently got accepted to BYU-I and will be going through the Spring/Fall Track... which means that my first class starts April 20th (YIKES!). I'm excited about going back to school and finishing an education but I'm also pretty nervous (I haven't been to school in a few years and haven't been in a public environment like this since 5th grade lol). My major is Nursing (ASN) and thankfully I'll be talking to a nursing counseler this afternoon to figure out which classes would better benefit me this semester (and the semesters to come) so that I can apply for the actual nursing program faster. Wish me luck

PS: Jay will probably be starting his Construction Mangagement program during the Fall/Winter track

2 comments:

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi said...

Awesome! Keep us posted on the progress and process :D ...I know, I need to update my blog..been a long time!

Amy said...

Congrats on BYU-I!