Tuesday, February 16, 2010

28 weeks (Already?)

How time flies. I am now 28 weeks along and aside from the ever growing belly I've been feeling pretty good. I'm so thankful that my pregnancy has been so easy and I hope that it continues to be so for the last remaining weeks. The only downfall to my pregnancy is the fact that I was just diagnosed with gestational diabetes (LAME!) so now I have to start on a specific diet to help keep my sugar levels in check (oh well, I needed to start eating better anyways lol --- those 20 years of sweets were so worth it though). Well I gotta go start dinner and finish cleaning the house so I'll end with a few maternity pics, along with a few misc. ones. Enjoy!




Jay fell asleep petting Bella

Bella's favorite spot to sleep (on my pillow!)

School can be so tiring

No comments: